An Indonesian D.Gray-Man original character (OC) roleplay forum. Set in an alternate 1880s.

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Time

Selamat datang di Black Order Headquarters! Waktu dunia Black Order HQ saat ini adalah: Februari 1880

[CENTRAL] musim dingin, bersalju dan hawa menusuk

[ASIA] musim dingin, sejuk namun kering

[AMERICA] musim dingin, badai salju di akhir bulan

[AFRICA] musim dingin, sedikit salju di awal bulan

Acara mendatang:

- Valentine Grand Ball

(Kontak staf jika memiliki ide)

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates

ClampFactory Al'loggio

code-geass

tenipuri-indo

Saint-Sanctuary

Neverworld

Aria Academy High School Fighter Role Play Forum

Don't be shy, affiliate with us!

Latest topics
» Free Talk
by Ravel Kohler 21st December 2015, 17:50

» [AMERICA] Unusual Training
by Keith Warringstate 21st June 2011, 23:10

» English Free Talk
by Wilhelm U. Smith 19th February 2011, 21:17

» [Central] The History Might Have Recorded Us
by Fuchsia Scarlet 13th February 2011, 12:21

» [CENTRAL] Looking Around
by Lumiere A. Etoile 6th February 2011, 20:13

Share | 

English Free Talk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Montini

Pemilik : DPNK

Biodata
Posisi: Exorcist
Cabang: Amerika Utara - Selatan
Umur: 23

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   15th January 2010, 07:01

Waaahhahaha I love both of them (BB & CC) and I have a really great way to eat them 8DD, just apply CC on ur BB and there it goes u can eat them both with double enjoyment 8DD *slapped*

I really don't care about what am I eating and pretty sure if there is someone who have a crush on me--hhha like I have one!--he'll think twice when he see me sucking CC and apply them to other chocs snacks. And yes I also like to eat junk food 8DD

Talking about cheese--fan of cheese--I just knew that there is a controversy going on and another plagiarism act eh? Geez Garuda Food company have no creativity at all for it's not their first time = =" *just back after googling*

Arhh it reminds me of those sweet time here... controversy makes our live more lively, I guess.

@Shrei: Ahahha more unfortunately when I was talking with my Belgian friend about their chocs he said that Indonésien are stupid--no offense--because the cocoa they use to make chocs is exported from here. The cocoa were flew to Belgium and we go there far away just to hunt our own chocolate. Funny and ironic at the same time Very Happy

@Lupus: Take it easy, Fella =D and WTH L-Men wasn't in 1880 so there was no way Blanka would drink something like that and if L-Men really exist back then she wouldn't drink it anyway, she loves her sexy slim figure so much. *slapped again*

But I bet Giraile or Allegra would like to drink some... >Tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gletsjers van Virchow

Biodata
Cabang: Asia
Umur: 20

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   15th January 2010, 07:54

@Chief: ahahaha... Maybe next time when my RP skill is better... *slapped due to making a canceled Disciple.
(maybe next time)*

@Eva: So you love to mix foods when you eat them? I also love to do that. I think the taste is great! Very Happy

coughwhythispostlooklikeaspamcough *kicked*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rosmana.blogspot.com
Wilhelm U. Smith

Umur : 24
Pemilik : Indigo

Biodata
Umur: 17

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   15th January 2010, 16:42

@Lupus + Chief
Yeah, BB is good :3 I personally prefer it over Top, even tho it's cheaper. And talking about BB (as in Beng-ben, not BlackBerry *slapped*) it is indeed decreasing in size chief -_- Why does Indonesian people tend to try reaping as much profit without thinking the consequences? -_-'

But talking about BB (as in BlackBerry), and cells, i heard that Google is releasing a Cellphone? o_o. I'll just stick to my 9300i LOL

@chief
Ah, so we're victims of those friends-dragging-RP-addict *slapped, kicked, and hanged by Lupus and Shrei* LOL But in my case it's really me who's interested in the first place, Lupus was like: "Just join if you want then..." LOL

@Gletz
LOL, high-five then! *kicked* But i've been writing things like short story and poem for a while now, so i don't have a real issue adapting to the RP world :3 Maybe the only real hard thing is getting into character, since it IS my first time -_-'

@eva
Is there such controversy? The thing i meant is that the commercial of Tory Cheese Crackers is SOOOOO DISTURBING, with that girl in hot pants waggling her legs like that with that scary smile, and the two Wrestler (what's the relation between a cheese cracker and wrestling anyway?) doing the same thing -_-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myonlinemind.tumblr.com
Gletsjers van Virchow

Biodata
Cabang: Asia
Umur: 20

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   15th January 2010, 16:56

@Wilhelm: You can call me Glace for short...

Luckily I'm also love to write (even if it is only about science... *being killed). So, it may help me for RP...

Hm... BB? I think it is not only means Black berry but also the real BB (you know what I mean? It is about B*U BA*D*N). *GJ, Smacked to the death*

@all: YAY!!! BENG-BENG IS THE BEST!!! *Caps lock error, smacked to the death again...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rosmana.blogspot.com
Eva Montini

Pemilik : DPNK

Biodata
Umur: 23

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   15th January 2010, 17:20

WOOT so I got it wrong =))

but still there are the controversy of Tory & Gery ads please take a look at the videos below :