Black Order Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indonesian D.Gray-Man original character (OC) roleplay forum. Set in an alternate 1880s.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterEnglish Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_mini_registerLog in
Time

Selamat datang di Black Order Headquarters! Waktu dunia Black Order HQ saat ini adalah: Februari 1880

[CENTRAL] musim dingin, bersalju dan hawa menusuk

[ASIA] musim dingin, sejuk namun kering

[AMERICA] musim dingin, badai salju di akhir bulan

[AFRICA] musim dingin, sedikit salju di awal bulan

Acara mendatang:

- Valentine Grand Ball

(Kontak staf jika memiliki ide)

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates

ClampFactory Al'loggio

code-geass

tenipuri-indo

Saint-Sanctuary

Neverworld

Aria Academy High School Fighter Role Play Forum

Don't be shy, affiliate with us!

Latest topics
» Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ravel Kohler 21st December 2015, 17:50

» [AMERICA] Unusual Training
English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Keith Warringstate 21st June 2011, 23:10

» English Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Wilhelm U. Smith 19th February 2011, 21:17

» [Central] The History Might Have Recorded Us
English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Fuchsia Scarlet 13th February 2011, 12:21

» [CENTRAL] Looking Around
English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Lumiere A. Etoile 6th February 2011, 20:13

English Free Talk

Go down 
+44
A. Růžena Mlynarikova
Frederick Ulrich
Laila Azdad
Ethan Hartmann
William R. Rheins
Sigmund Völsungarson
Rajeev V. Nambiar
Andrei V. Morozov
Vodete Vladislav
Freja Vladislava
Saif ad Din ar Rasyid
Hakizi Mana
Oswald Channing
Heidrich Kohler
Esmeralda Delarosa
Allan Amberglass
Eva Montini
Bogomila C. Radoslava
Lupus Corwin
Wilhelm U. Smith
Brian Selvatine
Nellie Barker
Konstantina Abovian
Gletsjers van Virchow
Tek Dai Fong
Blanka Ormondi Demetros
Silverius Girlani
Arvid V. V. Härkönen
Tek Xiao Ling
Benjamin Baptiste
M. Kaya Berrin
Song Eun Su
Raul Santa Cruz
Giraile Arevig A.
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin
Bianca Corda
Gabrielle van Rijn
Aurelio M. Hehanussa
Ingressa Michelli
Ariel Archer
Abisak Avedisian
Nikolai Mikhailov
Shreizag E. Halverson
Chief Supervisor
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raul Santa Cruz

Raul Santa Cruz

Pemilik : Chief

Biodata
Posisi: Section Staff
Cabang: Amerika Utara - Selatan
Umur: 23

English Free Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2009, 22:12

Quote :
I've heard that the boys should cut their hair into...very short one. Is that true? I'll be depressed very much if that's true orz.

I think that only applies if you're entering prestigious departments like Medicine and such. They even have a dress code, while almost everything goes for my department. Twisted Evil

Don't get it wrong; even though Shrei and I are in the same university, we have different schedules so being in different departments (or even in the same department; you could get a different "class") in university is really different from being in different classes in high school. At least at school, we have breaks and finish at the same time... the same thing doesn't apply to college.

Well, I already have my internet... But my holiday (Friday) has been snatched away from me because I have to take extra Maths lesson every Friday! Damniiiiiiiiit!
Back to top Go down
M. Kaya Berrin
Vatican Central
M. Kaya Berrin

Umur : 30
Pemilik : Male

Biodata
Posisi: General
Cabang: Afrika - Timur Tengah
Umur: 24

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 02:46

Hmm, wanna try [and resurrect] the thread a bit Very Happy

wow, I just know that Chief and Shrei is in Maranatha? What semester are both of you now (the 1st)? And if I'm not mistaken, Shrei took the "health" faculty (yea, whatever, I don't know how the major should be spelled in English)? *make a know-it-all smile* *stomped*
Back to top Go down
http://malesishere.wordpress.com
Abisak Avedisian

Abisak Avedisian

Poin RP : 20

Biodata
Cabang: Eropa
Umur: 25

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 08:29

Thank goodness! I seriously need to practise my English before it deteriorates even further.

Yes, we both just begun our university lives; as you said, in Maranatha. Hm, Wiki says that "jurusan Kedokteran" translates to Medicine department. Maybe Medical would be more accurate? Fyi, even though you don't really need this piece of information as I have already mentioned it, I hail from the Electrical Engineering department, which means I get to electrocute people work a lot with Physics, dang.

@ High schoolers of the forum: what major do you plan on taking after you graduate?
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Pemilik : Woof

Biodata
Posisi: Exorcist
Umur: 17

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 11:07

Haha, and I really need to develop my English skills (been long since I typed an English text).

Hmm, Medical? Yea, I just heard it from my friend when I asked him just this afternoon. And you're from Electrical Engineering? Somehow it makes me curious to know why you had a "religion phenomenon" like task :-?

Haha, maybe Giraile want to invent an electrocute machine with Orion as her guinea pig? *triple shot* guess I will enjoy it if she does in the Africa-Mid East Branch *kicked*

Hmm, I wanna take "DKV" (should I say "VCD"?) in ITB's FSRD *you wish* (anyone shares the same interest?) and, what about the other High Schoolers?

OOT: Hey, is it just me or I'm really the youngest member here? *curious*
Back to top Go down
Bianca Corda

Bianca Corda

Pemilik : Agito

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 15:42

I want to take the same major with Benjie *shot* Visual Communication Design... in either UMN or ITB. Still can't decide... since the entrance form for ITB is so goddamn expensive OTL seven hundred thousand?! THAT'S MY SCHOOL FEE FOR TWO MONTHS!! *faint*

@benjie : how old are you, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 15:49

@Bianca
yea, right. Two months school fee --a (hope such an amount of money will fall down from the sky) =))

btw, what is UMN? (sorry, for my narrow knowledge)

hmm, I'm... 16 Very Happy and you?
Back to top Go down
Abisak Avedisian

Abisak Avedisian

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 15:59

Quote :
OOT: Hey, is it just me or I'm really the youngest member here? *curious*

Afraid not, as I am of the same age as you, and Gabrielle van Rijn is younger than me. If I'm not wrong, our youngest member is actually Orion...

Quote :
Somehow it makes me curious to know why you had a "religion phenomenon" like task :-?

Even in college, we still get these kind of lessons. In ITB, there's even Physical Ed and Religious Studies (bad news here is that they have to learn their own religion. Phenomenology is much more interesting because we get to [try to] see religion from a more neutral point of view and as a whole instead of one particular religion).

@ Bianca: It IS frigging expensive, which is why I didn't take it and failed. Ermm, not to mention the minimum amount of "donation" if you get into ITB through USM (I thought donation is supposed to be voluntary! Bah, and it's not even a private university!)
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 16:03

yay, I'm not the youngest one here! *dance*

just how old is Orion's PM? Wink

ha? what the-? I dislike PE and... Religion Studies sometimes suck *preached by a pastor* =))
Yup, sometime standing on the gray zone seems peaceful for us Very Happy

hmm, just how much is this donation? 10 million? :-?
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Umur : 32

Biodata
Cabang: Asia

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 16:08

@benjie : UMN stands for 'Universitas Multimedia Nusantara'. It's a university in Summarecon Serpong in Banten (I live in Tangerang).

@chief : yeah, while other universities only charge 200th *well for UMN, I got it for FREE, nyahaha~* Officially in the rules of donation, minimum donation is 0 (5mill if you don't believe in that 'zero donation') and maximum 55mill or more. But looks like the UNofficial one is more popular *sigh*

It's konda expensive to apply ITB... not to mention the costs for boarding and such...
Back to top Go down
http://china-rollz.livejournal.com
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 16:35

@Tek
Ow, I see. Banten? Ah, looks like ITB is closer to Bogor, yea, let's just hope I can enroll there. Really, Indonesia needs the economy aid to assure young generation's education (haha, what the heck am I talking about?) 5 million is just... expensive, indeed.

Wow, you got to UMN for free? How come?

Hmm, I don't worry about the boarding 'cause I have a relative in Bandung Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shreizag E. Halverson
Vatican Central
Shreizag E. Halverson

Pemilik : S.E.H.

Biodata
Umur: 29

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 18:23

@ Benjie : Yes, I prefer it to be called 'Medical Faculty', though, I'm not really enjoying it, haha... Anyways, thank you for helping me checking Garell Very Happy *kicked*

Good luck with you two if you're going to apply to ITB. As Bandung's resident we support you to become one of us! =w=)/ And then when we're going to hold a gathering, it's easy since many of the members are in here~

@ Akira : You can live at my house and don't have to worry about the fee, it'll be way cheaper than any other boarding houses and such. Smile *kicked again*

Sometimes I feel Chief's faculty is much more busier than I am, as she work on her tasks everyday. Not that I got no task to do, but well, it doesn't seem to be as difficult as what's Chief currently doing. I'm afraid when as soon as I began the 3rd Block (now it's 2nd Block), I won't be able to have some spare time again... Dx Many of my seniors said that the 3rd Block is the hardest amongst all and many of them failed. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://sacchii.deviantart.com
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 18:39

@Shrei
Wow, it's cool to know that you're in that faculty - heard it's pretty tough to enroll there Tilted

Well, I already done some reviews to about other characters as well, but I don't think that I'm in the place to judge them that way, so I just posted Garell (one of my best review I believed Very Happy). No problem, I like reading bios after all Smile)

Wow, a gathering Very Happy I'm looking forward into it.

@Tek
wanna move to Shrei's house? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giraile Arevig A.
Vatican Central
Giraile Arevig A.

Poin RP : 100

Biodata
Umur: 28

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 18:54

Quote :
Well, I already done some reviews to about other characters as well, but I don't think that I'm in the place to judge them that way, so I just posted Garell

No, it's fine. Actually, as a roleplay staff in a certain forum, I feel that it is especially helpful when a member chooses to contribute correction to another's profile. I don't know, maybe some snobbier staffs would consider this belagu as meddling into a business that one shouldn't meddle into, but I feel the opposite Cool Members like Ingressa Michelli and Tek (before she became a staff too) helpfully corrected others' profiles too~

That five million is the 'minimum' (other than 'none'), I don't think you can give only that much if you want to enter ITB through USM, however... I wish I can get into ITB through SNMPTN like Ingressa so then I won't have to pay a huge amount of cash T_T The government should seriously consider giving these university money aids; when will they realise the importance of education? *shrieks*

@ Shrei: That's what my sister said too. She had the same amount of credit ('SKS') as me, but she said that it seemed I was busier than her... Probably because I get a lot of extra lessons and experiments over at Electrical Engineering, argh *computering and programming lab, tomorrow...* Dear me...
Back to top Go down
http://infinite.inficio.info
Shreizag E. Halverson
Vatican Central
Shreizag E. Halverson

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 19:02

@ Benjie : Yes, but would you believe that I had no intention when I'm doing the entrance exam? I answered the questions with what I want, not because I think it's the right answer (Indonesian: ngasal), since I don't have the interest to that faculty at the first place (while my parents does). But now... I think it's karma because I confidently said I won't pass the exam back then. Well, there's no other choice for me and I'll just bear with it. Maybe this's a part of God's plan and I can't do anything to deny it.

And don't be hesitate to comment on other's profile, that'd be so much helpful for me! Very Happy

@ Giraile : Hold on, darling... Soon my turn will come too. Dx
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 19:17

@Giraile
Hmm, I see. Yea, that's what I feared when I posted the review. Bad impressions die hard -_-'''
Wow, maybe I'll try it too Very Happy thanks for the approval though and sorry if my review sucks Tongue

Yea, of course. Men's unlimited greed Tilted (well, it reminds me to FMA Laughing ) But lately I heard that even with SNMPTN, ITB's still an expensive one... argh, why Indonesia only has a small portion of budget about education? No wonder we're still a developing country. Yea, absolutely agree with that! Wink

@Shrei
he? you didn't? Wow, you must have been Godd@#^ lucky! How big is your LCK? Laughing Yea, sometimes karma play some tricks under our skin. Can I pass with karma too? It will be less troublesome Twisted Evil

Yea, at least you got a good foundation here, right? Wink Keep doing your best, for both of you! May you graduate with promising future! Smile All the hard work and time we wasted in the present will grant ourselves our very rewards, don't they?
Back to top Go down
Giraile Arevig A.
Vatican Central
Giraile Arevig A.

Poin RP : 100

Biodata
Umur: 28

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 19:30

Quote :
How big is your LCK?

Shrei and I discussed this once. We concluded that her LCK was over ten, while mine would be a measly four or three. Hey, at least it's not as bad as Abisak... A certain someone, who didn't take SNMPTN seriously received her 'karma' too and got into STEI ITB (yes, that prestigious part of ITB!). I, on the other hand, might've been overconfident. I sure hope not, since one of my principles is to 'aim high, expect low'. Tilted
Back to top Go down
http://infinite.inficio.info
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 20:18

Wow, that's interesting! Mine's just 5 or 6, I suppose, but I often reached the peak of my misfortunes when the moon's showing up (literally). So, I don't believe in luck 'cause it's like a gamble... one of the most difficult gambles in the world is the luck itself, I think (gah, wth am I talking about! Tongue). Yea, Abisak is the worst one... and looks like his misfortune is contagious Laughing

Wow, who's that? That's terrific! Maybe SNMPTN belongs to people with less interests? Laughing Laughing

Haha, everyone has their own time and achievements. I'm sure you've and you'll find more in the way that had been shown (not set) to you. Very Happy I'm sure about it.
Back to top Go down
Shreizag E. Halverson
Vatican Central
Shreizag E. Halverson

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 22:43

Quote :
We concluded that her LCK was over ten, while mine would be a measly four or three.
Ahah. I remember our trip to Dufan, when I got into 'Arung Jeram' twice and didn't even got wet. At 'Niagara' also, even though I sat on the front seat =)) How lucky I am...

Quote :
Wow, who's that? That's terrific! Maybe SNMPTN belongs to people with less interests? Laughing
The Section Leader of Research Department of Central Black Order. *cough* *kicked*
She said that three of us (me and Chief) might have been cursed by some evil mean... Laughing That we got what we do not want. But come to think of it, do we know what we really want?

Well, just hope that the best will come to us~ =w=)/ *back to gddm task*
Back to top Go down
Bianca Corda

Bianca Corda

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 14:53

Quote :
Wow, you got to UMN for free? How come?
I got it when they had some promotions in my school, ahaha~ promotion = get something for FREE!! well, now I'll have to wait for the announcement... I hope I can get through the schoolarship programme Neutral

Quote :
@ Akira : You can live at my house and don't have to worry about the fee, it'll be way cheaper than any other boarding houses and such. *kicked again*
.........and my mom will have a hunch that I'm bi or even lesbi =___= damn, just because there are more girls than boys who want to be my gir/boyfriend, doesn't mean that I'm also bi!! DDD8< I still drool when I see topless!Shrei !!! *kicked*

Quote :
I don't think you can give only that much if you want to enter ITB through USM
But, but, but.... for DKV, I can only enter through USM |||orz ITB is soooo CRUEL!! and EXPENSIVE too!! *kicked again*

Quote :
How big is your LCK?
Her luck is too high that can't be measured... Every time I had bad luck and I contacted her, somehow it turned to be luck Cool
Back to top Go down
M. Kaya Berrin
Vatican Central
M. Kaya Berrin

Pemilik : Male

Biodata
Cabang: Afrika - Timur Tengah
Umur: 24

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 18:56

@Shrei
*speechless* :O That's really something
I always get wet in "Arung Jeram" (but not in "Niagara" though) and really, it's something. God must have loved you so much! XDD

Wow, Inggresi (did I spell his name correctly?)? Wow, she too is something Laughing and if you're all cursed, the curse went well, isn't it? Laughing
hmm, yea, actually there is something that we want - it's "Everything"- thanks to men's unlimited greed Very Happy

Well, good luck on your task, then! Very Happy and it's just the second day at school but it's already weighing on my back that I hardly able to stand tall - instead I become a rascal Laughing

@Akira
Hmm, so UMN gives scholarships? Okay, then, I prayed that you achieved the scholarship Smile
Ah, well, I believe it's not our university who made us, it's ourselves who's responsible for our own future, right? Just keep the spirit and the future will be bright~ (God's willing)

Wow, d@mn, that's... somehow... silenced me. Maybe I need to contact her Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 19:17

It's 'Ingressa' XD just call her 'Ressa' for short...

yeah, if you need A LOT of luck, just contact her Cool *kicked by sacchii*
Back to top Go down
http://china-rollz.livejournal.com
Arvid V. V. Härkönen

Arvid V. V. Härkönen

Biodata
Umur: 48

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2009, 19:24

@ Akira : Nooooooooo don't worry about that, just stay! I can convince you Mom if it's needed! =w=)/

@ Male : I hope that it's true, so that God will give the best for me Cool *kicked*
Err, maybe at first we thought it as a 'curse', but hopefully it will turn out well... Smile

About my luck, Akira had proved it, but I don't know if it'd apply to you too, Male-san xD Or maybe you're interested to give it a try? Wink *stomped on*
Back to top Go down
Silverius Girlani

Silverius Girlani

Umur : 31

Biodata
Umur: 22

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 12:21

Aargh! I'm sorry that I didn't pay attention to the notifications in my email - that there's (I mean, there're) some replies here X(

@Akira
oh, yeah, Ingressa - sometimes my fingers slipped when I typed the name Laughing

@Shrei
well, just have faith in it, then Very Happy
Hmm, how should I try you? If you can take the luck outta some guys, then I'll contact you for sure Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Umur : 34

Biodata
Umur: 23 tahun

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 14:08

Have been a while since my last post here.. [or I indeed haven't post any reply here ' 'a]

Im still training for my grammar, well I can tell whether a sentence is grammatically correct or not but I still have difficulities to create a grammatically correct sentence xD

well at least my American lecturer still understand my essay :p

Oh I really have fun playing Blood right now~♥️ [yea 3 page worthed her very much] and lately I found that I have another similarity with Blanka, not a fun fact of course [since when Blood has a beautiful memory like that?] but still its priceles although I dont wanna experience it again anytime soon Laughing ~

@Shrei: share me some of you luck please.. =w=/
Back to top Go down
Silverius Girlani

Silverius Girlani

Umur : 31

Biodata
Umur: 22

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 17:43

@Psychephilia
Haha, it's fine, we're all learning to be better, rite? Wink
I, too, have a problem with my grammar thanks to personal reasons, but it's fine unless we're talking with an English teacher here *shot*

Hmm, was it the '3 pages' part or the 'acting all newbie' stuff? *beheaded*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Free Talk
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next