Black Order Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indonesian D.Gray-Man original character (OC) roleplay forum. Set in an alternate 1880s.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterEnglish Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_mini_registerLog in
Time

Selamat datang di Black Order Headquarters! Waktu dunia Black Order HQ saat ini adalah: Februari 1880

[CENTRAL] musim dingin, bersalju dan hawa menusuk

[ASIA] musim dingin, sejuk namun kering

[AMERICA] musim dingin, badai salju di akhir bulan

[AFRICA] musim dingin, sedikit salju di awal bulan

Acara mendatang:

- Valentine Grand Ball

(Kontak staf jika memiliki ide)

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates

ClampFactory Al'loggio

code-geass

tenipuri-indo

Saint-Sanctuary

Neverworld

Aria Academy High School Fighter Role Play Forum

Don't be shy, affiliate with us!

Latest topics
» Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ravel Kohler 21st December 2015, 17:50

» [AMERICA] Unusual Training
English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Keith Warringstate 21st June 2011, 23:10

» English Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Wilhelm U. Smith 19th February 2011, 21:17

» [Central] The History Might Have Recorded Us
English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Fuchsia Scarlet 13th February 2011, 12:21

» [CENTRAL] Looking Around
English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Lumiere A. Etoile 6th February 2011, 20:13

English Free Talk

Go down 
+44
A. Růžena Mlynarikova
Frederick Ulrich
Laila Azdad
Ethan Hartmann
William R. Rheins
Sigmund Völsungarson
Rajeev V. Nambiar
Andrei V. Morozov
Vodete Vladislav
Freja Vladislava
Saif ad Din ar Rasyid
Hakizi Mana
Oswald Channing
Heidrich Kohler
Esmeralda Delarosa
Allan Amberglass
Eva Montini
Bogomila C. Radoslava
Lupus Corwin
Wilhelm U. Smith
Brian Selvatine
Nellie Barker
Konstantina Abovian
Gletsjers van Virchow
Tek Dai Fong
Blanka Ormondi Demetros
Silverius Girlani
Arvid V. V. Härkönen
Tek Xiao Ling
Benjamin Baptiste
M. Kaya Berrin
Song Eun Su
Raul Santa Cruz
Giraile Arevig A.
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin
Bianca Corda
Gabrielle van Rijn
Aurelio M. Hehanussa
Ingressa Michelli
Ariel Archer
Abisak Avedisian
Nikolai Mikhailov
Shreizag E. Halverson
Chief Supervisor
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilhelm U. Smith

Wilhelm U. Smith

Umur : 30
Pemilik : Indigo

Biodata
Posisi: Exorcist
Cabang: Amerika Utara - Selatan
Umur: 17

English Free Talk - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st January 2010, 16:25

I can't even imagine Lupus bowing down to anybody, for whatever reason other thatn pure respect LOL. That is just.....weird? *slapped*

Oh yeah, chief! Take it easy, i want to reg a general character firsst *hanged*, don't open the forum just yet! *stabbed by all BO members*
Back to top Go down
http://myonlinemind.tumblr.com
Saif ad Din ar Rasyid

Saif ad Din ar Rasyid

Biodata
Cabang: Afrika - Timur Tengah
Umur: 27

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2010, 14:39

Ah Ressa good timing~

Well I think its about the time we should close First Glance in Africa branch, yea soon I'll post Saif's turn *is typing on it now*

and ... what should we do next? maybe u can bring Abi to another RP topic, hmm tea and twilight maybe? Just suggesting of course Wink

and I just realized that Arabian skin isn't tanned... but ah well Saif is a Bedouin after all so its normal for him to have tanner skin tone. =/

@Wil: ahahahha~ well u'll never know what coming... why dont u join UBAH? Just help Eva so things will be easier (or crazier?) LoL

Good luck for ur General chara, Boy..

I don't have one and really want it right now.. but its too late until I get rid Allegra and maybe Saif for a General character Sad
Back to top Go down
Giraile Arevig A.
Vatican Central
Giraile Arevig A.

Pemilik : Chief
Poin RP : 100

Biodata
Posisi: General
Cabang: Eropa
Umur: 28

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th January 2010, 03:49

Kyaaaaaaaaa, Allegra... Dx Even if you get rid of her Innocence (pun not intended), don't get rid of her, okay? Then Giraile won't have an extra student Dx (???)

Well, I was bored today and I translated a Dewa song into English Laughing Recognize this, fellows (well, kinda modified the lyrics a bit ;p)?

Quote :
Your eyes' glance is an arrow
You set loose into my heart
Though you hold onto your love
Still, fragrance of one's breath adorned the scene
When I kissed the sweetness of your lips

My love doesn't mean I have to own you
Though pain cuts through all promises

I am dancing on the edge of anxiety
Accompanied by the eminence of your gentle acts
You spread the seeds of your graceful soul
But you aren't there to reap the fruits of my love
Until the only thing left is a bud of longing

My nights are the nights of a thousand stars
Spread through space, if you're here
Simply to accompany me, to go pass the sweet scent
That always lingers in a side of the heart

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

EDIT: Another one cause I'm bored

Quote :
You're like a ghost
Who keeps haunting me
Wherever I go
You overshadow me

It's my fault that I let you
fool around with my heart
I cannot banish
you from my thoughts

Even in a crowd
I still feel lonely
alone, thinking of you
you have grabbed my heart
and wrote your name
you wrote your name on it

My body is right here
but my soul's naught
Emptiness is all I feel
since you've left my heart
Back to top Go down
http://infinite.inficio.info
Freja Vladislava

Freja Vladislava

Pemilik : DPNK

Biodata
Posisi: Section Staff
Umur: 24

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th January 2010, 22:09

dont u have anything else to do chief? Smile)

Ah.. I changed my mind about general ID.. I already 'exist' without having one, muhahahhahah~ *slapped*

Okay please welcome Freja, everyone Very Happy...

she's a nice woman, gentle, loving, a woman every husband dream about... (plz put aside the fact that she can't cook at all)

I got WB anyway ... = =".. ahhh its so frustrating....
Back to top Go down
Vodete Vladislav

Vodete Vladislav

Pemilik : S.E.H.

Biodata
Umur: 32

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st January 2010, 21:14

LISTEN UP! ANYONE WHO DARE TO COME NEAR MY WIFE WILL BE ANNIHILATED AND I MEAN IT! I SHALL BRING YOU TO THE OPERATION ROOM AND REMOVE YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS (HEART, KIDNEY, LUNG, NAME IT) AND GIVE IT MR. LORELEI D. POISSON FOR HIS SO-CALLED-RESEARCH. I SHALL OH YES I SHALL! YOU BETTER MOVE OUT NOW OR I'LL START ON ANESTHETIZING YOU. OH, BLOODY HELL! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT MY WIFE LIKE THAT??! GUAAARDS! ARREST THAT MALEVOLENT AND SUSPICIOUS MAN--CREATURE OUT OF HERE!! YOU--AND EVERYONE, TAKE A NOTE OF THIS. YES YOU MR. NAMBIAR! ESPECIALLY YOU!!

*slapped, kicked, stomped*

Ehm.

Sorry for the capslock abuse, that was an example if Vodete in a rage. Indeed. So please don't make him angry or he'll loses his mind, like that.

@ Chip: I don't recognize them, seriously. It's way cooler if translated to English... Surprised

@ My lovely wife Freja: Even though you cannot cook, just by being with you makes me full already Embarassed

UHH WAIT WHY DO I'M WRITING THIS IN-CHARACTER??
Back to top Go down
Andrei V. Morozov

Andrei V. Morozov

Pemilik : Issei Akira
Poin RP : 20

Biodata
Posisi: Finder

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st January 2010, 21:33

OH MY GOD, MR. VLADISLAV! ONCE YOU'RE DONE REMOVING HIS INTERNAL ORGANS, LET ME HAVE THE CORPSE!! I WANT TO TRY TO MAKE A MUMMY!! NO, I SHALL HELP YOU TO REMOVE THEM, IN EGYPTIAN WAY! OH, THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING! AND MR. NAMBIAR? I SHALL HELP YOU TO TURN HIM INTO A MUMMY! I'VE PROMISED HIM TO MAKE A SPHYNX WHICH FACE IS HIS. I WILL HELP YOU, SIR. I ABSOLUTELY WILL!

*also slapped, kicked, and stomped*

Sorry, I can't help myself... I really want to make a follow-up in Andrei's POV XDDD *slapped*

Anyway, somehow the songs sounds waaaaaay cooler in English. I know; I'm not THAT nationalist. I should learn from Roman =)) *stomped*

@Vodete: Somehow I'm reminded with what my mom said; "Marriage just because of love? Eat that 'love'!! Just 'love' is not enough to fill our stomach!!" *slapped*

WELL, YOU (WE) DID IT BECAUSE IT WAS FUN, LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Rajeev V. Nambiar

Rajeev V. Nambiar

Biodata
Posisi: Section Leader
Umur: 36

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 00:19

English Free Talk - Page 6 Scream052807

MEAAAAAANIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! LISTEN, MR. VLADISLAV, I DIDN'T INTEND TO FLIRT WITH YOUR WIFE--I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SUCH BEAUTIFUL ELEGANT ATTRACTIVE LADY -IS- YOUR WIFE! PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T REMOVE ANY OF MY INTERNAL ORGANS, FOR I STILL HAVE A PRECIOUS DREAM TO BE DONE! You see, I'm sure you'll agree with my dream. A happy family and a daughter, sounds great right? Now because I'm sure you understand, let's share a peaceful life together, shall we? And please don't be angry if sometimes I talk to your wife--NOOOO NO NO NOOO DON'T GIVE ME THAT KILLER GAZE! I PROMISE! I PROMISE BECAUSE I HAVE SOFIA IN MY--GYAAAA! *splashed hot water by Mila*

*facepalm*

AND YOU. YOU EGYPT-FREAK-ANNOYING-RUSSIAN-FINDER! I DON'T NEED A SPHYNX, OR A MUMMY. I DON'T WISH TO BE BOTHERED BY YOU SO PLEASE GO AWAY OR I WON'T GIVE ANY INFORMATIONS ABOUT MISSIONS IN EGYPT FOR YOU.

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A NOTE OF THIS. Black Order Headquarters African - Middle East Branch would suffer a GREAT GREAT loss if the brilliant, charismatic, gentle--not to mention handsome and dashing--Section Leader of Research Department is not there to save the day. In other words, me, Rajeev Vikramendra Nambiar!

*slapped, kicked, and stomped for the second time*

ALRIGHT LET'S STOP THIS EFT RP ALREADY NOT.

@ Andrei: You gotta learn the art of 'gombalisme', kid *kicked*

Anyways... It's February! Means I have to get back on my study coz I got remedial-thingy started from today. Hahaha. |||orz Wish for my success, everyone... I have to pass or else I have to repeat this block--means I won't be graduated in 3,5 years )x

*hands over character registration works to Benjie* *blasted*
Back to top Go down
http://vaticancentral.forumotion.com
Sigmund Völsungarson

Sigmund Völsungarson

Biodata
Umur: 31

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 17:11

*shocked*

This is indeed an epic win Shrei, especially that painting LOL. The image of Rajeev making a a face like that is just too damn much =)) =)) =))!!

@chief

Why does things sounds cooler in english? I bet Miss You Band's lyrics will also looked cool -_-. Don;t recognize the song tho, not a Dewa fan -_-. Btw, what's the english of Dewa? God? Deity? :-?

Ah, btw speaking of lyrics, i don't really get people who likes Justin Bieber *chased by angry mobs*. Well, yea it's not that bad, but i do think that the lyrics is wayyyy to cheesy -_-
Back to top Go down
Freja Vladislava

Freja Vladislava

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 17:16

' '?

Ah... my my~ Take it easy dear, I believe Mr Nambiar is a good guy.. and you know very well that I won't fall for another guy except you right? So please calm down... Hha~ but your possessive act toward me just make me love you more~ *kiss Vodete on his cheek*

Anyway, I got this letter from Sybil, she said try the 69 and if I don't get it she wrote that I shall ask you. So what is this 69, is it about Yin and Yang or something like that? ' ' *ask innocently*

*SLAPPED STOMPED KICKED SLASHED for bring up an internal spousal issue*

Sacchii you make me laugh so hard, whats with the screaming pict there =)) =)) =)) =))

poor Rajeev... but don't worry since BO is a religious organization there must be some bishop so he doesn't need to be worry over his funeral Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William R. Rheins

William R. Rheins

Umur : 31
Pemilik : Glace

Biodata
Posisi: Disciple
Umur: 17 tahun

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 17:25

@Sacchi: Wow! What an amazing pict! Is that Rajeev? *stomped, kicked, and mutilated due to sudden screams*

Hm... The face... Its kinda familiar... Uh... I mean the face look like a Japanese sculpture (?) called... Uh... I forget... Anyone know? *flew away before re-mutilated by other members*
Back to top Go down
Giraile Arevig A.
Vatican Central
Giraile Arevig A.

Pemilik : Chief
Poin RP : 100

Biodata
Cabang: Eropa

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 17:36

@ Will: The Scream, by Edvard Munch? That's not Japanese, but the title of the actual painting :p

@ Freja: Does the 69 exist at that time? Doesn't it represent that zodiac sign... what was it, Pisces? Cancer?

@ Sig: I was a fan of Dewa, but only when Ari Lasso was the vocalist... Nowadays, I think their songs have lost their meaning, as most songs do nowadays -__- People don't seem to think about what their lyrics mean anymore. Hahaha, maybe we should try translating Miss You Band's songs... "Where are you? With whom? Doing what? Oh Yolandaaaaaaaa" *shot*

@ Vodete: Tch, Vodete is so possessive... [-( *shot*
Back to top Go down
http://infinite.inficio.info
Sigmund Völsungarson

Sigmund Völsungarson

Biodata
Umur: 31

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 17:42

@will
Japanese sculpture? AHHH I KNOW!!! You must mean Haniwa? XD XD

@chief
Ah, is that so? maybe, i guess. I don't really like Indonesian music *nonationalism* *scratched*. i only listen to western music, and japanese -_-. Btw, why does Armada's "Buka Hatimu" is so popular? -__-
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Umur : 32
Pemilik : Agito

Biodata
Cabang: Asia
Umur: 23

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 17:44

@Will & Chip: Maybe it's Iwa statue? CMIIW... I saw it in Yakitate! Japan XDDD *shot*

Anyway, speaking of February........... IT'S ALMOST VALENTINE, YAY!! No, not 'yay'!! I spent all my weekly allowance just to buy chocolate!! |||orz BUT THERE'S CHINESE NEW YEAR, YEAAAAAAAYYY!! No, not 'yeay'!! I'm going to have Try Out at 15 |||orz

I'm sooo caught in contradiction this month Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://china-rollz.livejournal.com
Freja Vladislava

Freja Vladislava

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 17:54

@chief: 69 was there since the beginning (yea please kick me for knowing them) .. but I dunno whether the 'popular' meaning of 69 was already existed since 1880 ' ' (now it sounds like a jamu commercial line) LoL

ahh... so we are talking about Indo band now? u__u

and like always I have no plan for valentine... LoL~

OOOH I'M SO DESPERATEEE I HAVE NO ONE TO CELEBRATE VALENTINEE WITHHHH!! *mimicking The Scream*
Back to top Go down
Vodete Vladislav

Vodete Vladislav

Biodata
Umur: 32

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 18:00

@ My lovely wife Freja : But you can see that he's flirting with you and I can't stand looking that DDD:

*there come the kiss and the dirty joke* *blush*

Eh--what?! Six-sixty-nine?! I... Uh, I-I don't know anything about that number--and its meaning... Uhh, maybe you're right, darling! It's the symbol of yin-yang, the balance! *laugh awkwardly*

Okay EFT RP stop here =))

Vodete + Lorelei + Andrei = The Death of Ivan Ilyich An Offical Rajeev V. Nambiar indeed... *pats Rajeev*

@ Will: It's 'The Scream' by Edvard Munch, a Norwegian artist xD Pretend that Rajeev was making that kind of expression, LOL.

@ Chip: Then don't come near my wife [-( *blasted*

@ Akira: I'm broke too... |||orz And The Atlas Anatomy: Sobotta will be my daily food soon |||orz *hates anatomy sooo much*

Ahh, Valentine? I have no plan, as usual. LOL. Let's celebrate Valentine together my darling, shall we~? *clinging to Freja* *kicked out*

The Death Of Ivan Ilyich (c) Leo Tolstoy, 1886
The Death Of An Official (c) Anton Chekhov, 1883

*stomped*
Back to top Go down
William R. Rheins

William R. Rheins

Pemilik : Glace

Biodata
Posisi: Disciple
Umur: 17 tahun

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 18:10

@Akira:AAAAH.... Thats it! I remember now!

One... Two... Three... HAAAANNIIIIWWWAAAAAA!!! *Screaming ourageously* *really mutilated to the death*

@Sacchi: Hm... (doesn't know anything about art) *little innocent smile* *kicked to outer space*

Talking about valentine, it make me remember about something... Yeah! It is my parent's marriage anniversary!!! *GJ*

Last edited by William R. Rheins on 1st February 2010, 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Umur : 32
Pemilik : Agito

Biodata
Cabang: Asia

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st February 2010, 18:41

@Sacchi: YOU FORGET TO CREDIT ME, YOU RUSSIAN!! *stomped* It's my YM stat you're using up there [-(

@Glace: *slap head* Good thing you point it out, my parents' anniversary is close to Valentine... 11 February... and my kouhai's birthday |||orz Guess I'll just make a pavlova for them... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://china-rollz.livejournal.com
Ethan Hartmann

Ethan Hartmann

Pemilik : Ressa

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th February 2010, 12:08

@ Above: Well, my parents' is March! And I don't have any idea of what I should give to them. Card is essential, but the other thing is not yet fixed.. Idea please. Very Happy

I got a flyer today about the origin of Valentine Day. It was Lupercalia, it means exactly a moth before Juius Caesar was killed!! *kicked*

It has nothing to do with V-Day.. The Julius thingy I mean.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laila Azdad

Laila Azdad

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 06:36

Hey this topic been quiet for months @__@

*revives*

well anyway how r u guys? I'm still struggling with my final exams and it seems that I can't stay still on my chair, studying. Thats why I'm still lurking around here Smile)

and instead of studying for my upcoming exams I design a new OC now.. lol~ I just can't study still u__u...

btw I'm still confused of the first name, should I named her Laila (beautiful night) or Shula (fire)... she is from Morocco, lol

Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Pemilik : Male

Biodata
Posisi: Supervisor
Umur: 45

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 14:02

Haha, as for me, I'm on a holiday now and instead of preparing my senior year, I just wandered around on PbPRPG forums :laugh: *slapped*

@Azdad
Haha, another OC (which means more work) *slapped* but that's fine, I love having unique characters around, as long as they don't fall too similar with other OCs - now that I've come to bear in mind.

As for the name, I guess it depends on the traits that you would like to strengthen on Azdad. If it's about the ONS relationship, then I prefer Laila, although I won't really comment on Shula because I haven't seen the correlation with Azdad. Have your time then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://malesishere.wordpress.com
Eva Montini

Eva Montini

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 14:21

Hmm no she won't be similar :-? Yea even though Laila do ONS she is less seductive than ECM and she has more gloomy side Very Happy Very Happy

yea ECM indeed seductive (as LC said she is Lilith on earth :p) bt she has more pride and won't surrender that easy to men..as for LA she does it because she feels too empty and its just her escape Tilted

ok too much spoiler, hha, and now I think Laila fit her most Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 15:15

Haha, I see then. So that's the difference, although both were seductresses as well Laughing and come to think of it, I don't think ECM did ONS? I mean, she really has her pride and when I've come on some articles about ONS, I don't think a proud woman would do such thing, although it's up to you as the PM Laughing

Come to think of it, while you're making an OC, I'm kinda busy thinking about reducing mine because sometimes I thought that I made unnecessary OCs. I made BB for my first OC here because I don't really know about the waters I'll be into, and later made AB to uphold his plot. Once I've got my grounds, I settled with MKB which I won't kill for personal reasons Laughing Then again, there's LC, which I couldn't kill too, and NB was created to uphold his plot too - I'd later kill her when everything's about to blow up. As for SG, I created him because I'm a fan of Noctis Lucis Caelum but now I've found Blood as another reason why it needs to exist. The thing about GS is, I created him as a comic relief (because somehow this whole thing had become so dramatic or simply pranks). Hell, why did I spill it out here? Laughing never mind then. Perhaps if there's gonna be a massacre, I'll register my OCs up there *slapped*
Back to top Go down
Laila Azdad

Laila Azdad

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 15:42

Yea thats their difference, and usually Laila doesn't seduce first. She just approaches the man who seems charmed and there goes her action Smile

hha to think of it I bet she won't and I believe she hasn't done that kind of thing, but who knows what will happen in the future right Mister Corwin? Wink *winks*

Aww i feel bad to hear that Sad, well I indeed need to take care of my OCs due to the new limitation rule but I won't kill him (Saif) because for my admiration to desert man =)) *slap* and he already had Abigail... and you shouldn't just delete SG existence bcause of this reason too D: D: and lately he also develops as pretty comical character (like this) =))

Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 16:20

Ow, I see, or man who were just perverted enough? *slapped* And about ECM and ONS, perhaps there will be, and... yeah, guess I can call it ONS because they don't really know each other although clearly not oblivious. Anyway, I believe Azdad will have at least a customer; we have RJN in Africa-Mid-East, don't we? Laughing *kicked*

Yea, I am also feeling bad for even thinking about it. I mean, I love my OCs and always tries to make some differences between them. It's fun to be able to feel and look through other archetypes' glasses, and that's why I am wandering around the cyberspace to mend to this insatiable passion *slapped* About SG, it's fine, because it only dies if Blood dies, and I also noticed that too. It's really "breaking from the shell" part for SG, and I think he can replace GS for a while, although at least I want to RP with GS at least in an English thread so people can look at GS' distinct background.
Back to top Go down
Laila Azdad

Laila Azdad

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 16:38

LoL, she doesn't has any loyal customer Ben, she only has 'close friend' for she doesn't charge any and it helps her to feel calm and content for a while... Smile) Noooo, nooo RJN, Laila doesn't have any interest to have such relationship with him XD *choked* but yea she has a really close friend to spend some nights with *winkswinks*

Oh yea I never see you play with GS a lot =/ and its a pity since we all know that he has a unique personality Smile) why u didn't play him in UBAH then? =))

...and we don't have any RP thread in English...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Free Talk
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next